Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Winning!!

I totally won this weekend. In yo face, Charlie Sheen!

Saturday, Bud (a.k.a, Dad) and I played in a 2-person scramble at The Golf Club of Florissant. Course ain't too bad. Reminds me of ol' Frances E. Miller Memorial Golf Course in Murray, KY! (GOOOOOOOO RACERS!!) Yours truly got to play from the ladies' tees, which is always a treat! If you like 50 yard approach shots.. and 100 yard par 3s. Dad and I shot a cool, lil 5 under par, good for a 67 and, THE WIN! We won by 2 strokes. Guess who we beat? Yep. Wes and Waldie (bf and bf's roommate, both amaze golfers!). As if I couldn't win anything else... there was a longest drive contest. Split into men, women, and seniors. I won all three divisions. Just kidding, I only won for the women (because I am not a man, nor a senior). I probably had a 25 yard advantage playing from the forward tees, but I definitely blew away the competition (and the men and seniors) by an easy 100 yards, I hit a pretty freakin' great shot. Sometimes, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Sorry 'bout your egos. NOT. That's for you, old guy who called me a Gorilla.. twice.

Proof.

Saturday night, I celebrated. With BFF's and Apples to Apples, and a little basketball. How's your bracket?

Sunday, woke up, had an outdoor soccer game. Guess what happened. We won! Then, I spent the rest of the day outside. I think it got up to 80 at one point, it was awesome! I even busted out the SPF! Gotta keep this precious, porcelain skin nice and protected! Wes and I played at Stonewolf, in Fairview Heights, IL. (What up East Side!) It was a long afternoon on the course. The first 9 took 3 hours, the next 6 took an easy hour and 20 minutes, that's what I'm talkin' about. The last two took ONE HOUR. I am not kidding you. I would have made Wes quit, if I wasn't about to blow away the back side with a 38. But, if I got to do it all over again, I'd totally quit. On our way home, we stopped for some sodies and some scratchers tix. Guess what. We won!! 40 bucks.

I'm probably gonna win powerball or Mega Millions. I'm calling it.

Happy Monday! And Happy freakin' Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment