Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Fall!

I think it's safe to say it's officially FALL!

The air is cool and crisp, and not just in the mornings..

This is the time of year for trench coats and scarves, dark nail polishes, using food for decorations (pumpkins, squash, corn.. and I love it!), football, hoodies and jeans and no more pouring with sweat after a roundtrip to the end of the driveway getting the mail!!

Mom and I ran the Lewis and Clark Half over the weekend.. we had to pull out the hot hands, earmuffs and sweatpants.. and we needed them all 2 hours 37 minutes and 25 seconds!

Half Marathon Finishers!


The Hardware.

And I finally get to wear my animal hair T-straps! (No zebras were harmed in the making of these shoes! I mean, I don't really know, I'm just assuming..) Get them here!



And, say it with me, HOODIES!!!


GOOO Racers! (Naturally..)

I don't necessarily loathe summer.. or warm climates.. I prefer cooler weather because I'm hot by nature (No pun intended!), and I'm sweaty. I just prefer to sweat when sweating is necessary.. i.e. sports, job interviews, first dates..

What are your favorite things about Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment