Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

HAPPY GUEST BLOG THURSDAY!

I'm going to Guest Blog today.. is that allowed?? OF COURSE it's allowed! It's my blog!

I just came up with something ridiculously gene.. for those of you who don't follow the shortening of words phenomenon.. gene is short for genius. Get a clue here.

So, I'm browsing the web.. searching for unique and interesting things to pass my time.. And in my head pops a very small (harmless) thought.. Something that crosses my mind daily, if not, hourly.. Something that I know all women ponder, and I'm willing to bet something most men think about as well.. they just aren't as outspoken about it.. Are you ready? You better sit down.

WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?

That's right. What else? So then I did what anyone would do (especially those of you who have the world at your fingertips, like I do).. I googled, "What should I wear?" I found a blog about shopping your closet, a book at Amazon.com, a plethora of sport get-ups and suggestions (Like, "wear a helmet").. but nothing that was helpful... and by helpful, I mean easy enough to figure out/get.

So, I thought to myself. I need a website. I need my peeps. And I need a Diet Mountain Dew.

Here's what I'm thinking..

Obviously.. www.whatshouldiwear.com no.. http://www.whatshouldiwear.net/ would be the domain.. Go big or go home, right?

I'm seeing 3 drop down boxes.. one for female or male.. one for the event.. and one for weather..

Stay with me..

I'm going to have dinner at the Boathouse in Forest Park tonight with my boo. So I go to http://www.whatshouldiwear.net/ and select: Female, Casual Dinner and Warm turning to Cold.

BOOM.

A page of six images pop up, each illustrated with a suitable outfit.. all complete with shoes and accessories.. similar to outfitidentifier.com.. And it's ok if my search pulls from other websites.. Right?

I can see I'm going to need to get the experts involved, but for now I will K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid).

And if there is already a website out there like this.. send me the link, and we'll talk. You need me.

Happy MLB Playoffs, New TV shows and T.G.I.T.D.B.F (Thank God It's The Day Before Friday.. duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment