Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

I'M ALLIIIVVVVEEEE

I'm here!  I'm here!  Just boring... not bored, borING.

I have lots of things to say but no pics, so you will be bored.  And I'm only one that gets to be bored around here!

This just in.  Murray State SMOKED Colorado State.  What great sportsmanship though, huh?  Murray State is the total package.  I wish I could date them him it.  Also, in the news... Murray State plays Marquette tomorrow at 4:15, I think that's CST.  Good thing Isaiah Canaan is Irish.  And his dance of choice?  Not the jig... the post-season.  BOOM!  You like what I did there?  GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RACERS!!

I totes dig this article.

My WBC count came back as stable.  YEAH!  Let's celebrate with gifts.

Lots going on this weekend... Buss and TReedy come to town!  I'm sooooOOOOoooo excited to see my soul sistas.  Granger and I start off the mornin' with a little 5 mile jog through STL.  It's the St. Pat's Day Parade 5-miler.  Hi-five!!  Then you can probably find us detouring around turn 4 for a green beer and a reuben.  I hope that's her plan.  I'll be wearing green if you need me.  Then, off to Dogtown to celebrate 1/4 of my heritage, and 100% of my hair and skin.  Then finish the day dancin' with my MSU peeps!  Sounds perf, huh? 

I'll have pictures after the weekend, fo sho.

Until then... I will leave you with this.
May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields.  And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Happy Friday! 










No comments:

Post a Comment