Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

What's Up, Doc?

My annual physical was yesterday morning.

It's official, I have a heart murmur.  A physiologic murmur.  It's no big deal.  A murmur is just sounds produced by turbulent blood flow.  That's right, my blood flow is turbulent.  Here were my doc's exact words, "Breathe in.  Breathe out.  Lean forward and breathe in.  Hm, ok.  I hear a heart murmur.  It's not a big deal.  This is a physiologic murmur.  If anyone asks you if you have been told you have a murmur, say yes.  It's because you're so thin."  BINGO.  Because I'm so thin.  BEST.  MURMUR.  EVER!

Thanks, Doc!

I also have to get bloodwork done, seems my white blood cell count is low. 

Fear not.  Or send gifts, I don't care.

I also came across this...

SI- 2011 College Football Edition
I realize this isn't current (SELECTION SUNDAY THIS SUNDAY GO RACERS!) (Seemed like a perfect opportunity for a Murray State plug), but I want to know who approved this cover?  Did anyone else notice the "9" on #12's crotch?  Is that really necessary?

TGIF and Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment