Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pharynigitis.

Hello Loves!
OMG! Where have I been!!

So fourth of July (weekend) was a BA-LAST!

Friday to Sunday, Wes and I spent in Southern Illinois. We played in a golf a tournament and tied for first. Just so you know, I was the only girl. Boo-ya! Monday morning, Mom and I baked many delicious treasures, then spent a few hours at the Chesterfield pool, in the lazy river. My favorite kind of river. And I got burnt. I blame Mom. It's ok, she's used to it. Monday evening, we ate our delicious treasures and watched the Chesterfield fireworks! I love fireworks. And I love fourth of July!

Tuesday, dad and I had off work. So we went golfing. And I beat him. I left with 6 more dollars than I came with. BIGGGGGGGGGGGG MONEY!!! Whenever we bet, I want to bet big, but only when I know I'm going to win. At least if I lost, which is rare, I would have only had to pay $6. Know what I mean?





Stop drooling. You're impressed, aren't you?

Monkey and Adam




Wednesday was a regular ol' day back at work and Thursday is when I was attacked by the Pharyngitis. That's right. For the record, if I had a sore throat, I would just say sore throat. Pharyngitis does not equal sore throat. Thursday morning I was awaken by some terribleness in my throat. Since I sleep like my dad (Mouth wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open), I usually wake up parched. I have a fan, too. So I tried to chalk this up to my sleeping habits, and got up and got some water. That did not help. It was a struggle to get back to sleep, but I managed. When I woke up again, my throat was better. My shower helped, too. I told mom of my troubles and she sent me to work with some Halls. God Bless her. I felt fine except for my throat most of the day. I was freezing all day, but that can be normal for work temperatures. Around 3pm, I. Got. HOT. When I got home, I took my temp and had a 101 fever. Yikes! I took some Ibuprofen and went to work. Yeah, I know. Shame on me. But it was payday. However, CHECKS WEREN'T READY! Serves me right, I guess. Friday morning I woke up feeling MUCH better. I had the day off because around 12:30, Megan and I were headed to Chicago to see BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!! I bummed around most of the morning, sucking on my supplement drops as needed. I left for Chicago, no problem. A few five hours later, I felt like I had this ridiculous sized lump in my throat. Like you're at a sad movie, and trying not to cry.. like that. Only worse. From then on, the lump just decided to take over my life. I tried to fight back with a hot dog, lots of water and ice cream. Lump was winning. Then, Britney came out on stage. Lump can't keep me down. I hooted and hollered for Brit, and knew lump would be mad later. Lump was indeed mad. I had trouble sleeping again, and popped Halls like nobody's business. We spent Saturday in Chicago, shopping and eating and shopping and drinking water. Saturday night we opted to stay in, with ice cream and movies. Sunday we got up and made the drive home! I had a great time!















Notice I'm wearing my USA jersey under that sweet leather vest, that I didn't end up buying. Who watched the game? How amazing was it? On a scale from 8-402.. OH. EM. GEE!!! We're destined to win! It's in the bag! We'll beat France, no problem. Then probably end up playing Sweden again in the finals. Which is fine. Because we'll beat them, too. If you missed it.. come to my house, because it's recorded, or here are the highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU7juegX7yQ

I don't want to get into any of the deets. Unless you do, then let's chat about it.

Did you know Sunday was the 12th anniversary of USA winning in PKs over China in 1999. How fitting!

After I got home Sunday, Mom took me to urgent care. Where adorbs Dr. Goeller treated me for Pharyngitis. He swabbed my right tonsil for strep, but that came back negative. However, still being treated for it. Which is fine as long as it clears up the Pharyngitis!

Next game is Wednesday, against Les Bleus.. that's French for France, and I think at 11:30 am. GO USA!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: