Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

Wedding Weekend has arrived!!! After work, we are heading north to participate in Emily and Nick's Wedding Weekend Extravaganza! I'm so looking forward to this! And it just so happens they're getting married at a resort.. Clearly, they were thinking about me during this decision process. Why, yes, I'll stay at the resort where you're getting married. It's really the only thing that makes sense!! Yours truly is a bridesmaid. Mani/pedi, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, hair and makeup, wedding, par-tee time.

Let's do it.

1.  What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?

Yes. iPod.
And probably "Take it Easy" by The Eagles. Duh.

2.  What’s your favorite type of exercise?

Um.. eating healthy so I don't have to exercise?
I'll go with soccer, golf or basketball.
I tolerate running.

3.  What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?

Bike! I'm a terrible bike rider.
And by "terrible" I mean, I have no confidence.
I go pretty slow, apply brakes way before necessary, and always wear a helmet.
Maybe if I could touch the ground with my toes from my seat, I'd be a bit more of a daredevil.
4.  If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?

22.
Totally legal, done with school, but totally ok if you don't have a job because you just finished school.
And, no one judges you if you live at home because...
Drum roll please...
you just finished school!

5.  When you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?

Um.. I think I'm doing absolutely nothing.

6.  What do you miss the most about being a kid?

I am not a kid?

7.  When was the last time you were nervous?

Um.. Watching USA play France and being tied 1-1 until the 79th minute. HOLLER!

8.  What was the first thing you bought with your own money when you were young?

The first thing I remember saving for and buying is a Coach purse.
I was 18.

9.  What is your favorite month of the year?

I love Thursdays.

10.  What are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?

1. MMMBOP, Hanson... For reals, listen to the lyrics.
2. I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
3. P.I.M.P, 50 Cent... totally serious.



Next time I see write you, my gorgeous cousin Emily, will be a MRS.
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment