Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Will You Marry Me, Tim Riggins? If Not, It's Ok. Tiger Is Single.

While we all know Tiger Woods tops my chart.. Tim Riggins is a close #2.. I like to think the Friday Night Lights Tim and the Tim in real life (Taylor Kitsch) are the same people.. so I'll just stick to calling him Tim Riggins for now.

I was eating my sugar doughnut, when I got an email from WORLD'S BEST MOM. She found me an article and a new twitterer tweeter twitterer to follow, Zap2it.. I got some super great news.. well, more like dece news.. about my fav TV drama, 'FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS.' Mom would agree, we already knew what Zap2it tweeted. But, we were reminded that we haven't heard any deets on the show. We know that the Direct TVers have been watching Season 5 (the final season..) since Oct. Well, LA-DEE-DA for you.  However, still no word of when Season 5 comes to whatever we have. I do know it's 13 long (but not long enough) episodes. And only a couple of familiar faces.. I won't hold my breath for Tim Riggins, as he is in jail. I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A REAL NICE TIME WITH YOUR STRIPPER WIFE AND SON, BILLY! QB 1 (Matt Saracen) is in Chicago with best friend and funny man, Landry.. Vince may not even be around, he's been seen in 'Parenthood.' Who watches that? I love it. Mostly because of Lorelai Gilmore.

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. So i don't watch FNL but i am a HUGE parenthood fan also esp bc of Lorelai Gilmore!! And i could sooo see you fitting in with the gilmore girls quick wit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete