Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MERRRRYYYYYY Christmas!!

Hi Peeps,
How was your Christmas? I'm seriously waiting to get my sh*t together to post an appropriate Christmas blog.. complete with pics and more pics. I think I need to find another blogging website or whatever they're called to help me with my pictures.. so I can fill the page better.. this is me just thinking out loud here.

I found a new blog to inspire me.. The Daybook.. at tandsdaybook.blogspot.com go check Sydney (and husband, Tyson) out.

Tonight, we're going to a parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-tay!! The hosts are Lynn and Steve. Lynn is one of my mom's best friends. I'm so looking forward to this!

You've got to see what my mom just emailed me.. in regards to said party..

"Just talked to Lynnie, she hired a valet, so I wouldn’t have to worry about my shoes! Isn’t she great! Oh maybe it’s because of the rain? JK – she said it was for my shoes!"

I'm pretty sure it's for mom's shoes.. who's jealous?

Here's a pic of me on Christmas Eve.. hopefully it will serve as a cliffhanger for you!

Opening umbrellas inside on Christmas Eve can only mean one thing.. MORE PRESENTS!

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment