Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MICHELLE'S DANCE BENEFIT

Pencil us in for Friday, September 24 at 6pm!

We are hosting a benefit for our friend and co-worker, Michelle.

If anyone is interested in donating, either money or an item to auction, or attending and sitting with me at my table, let me know!!

Here is the Info!

BENEFIT DANCE FOR MICHELLE ROHNE


Our hero, Michelle!

Michelle was diagnosed with Stage IV Melanoma Cancer
Fighting this disease takes money.
Let's get together and help Michelle fight back!

When: Friday, Sept. 24, 2010
Where: I feel like I shouldn't disclose this to the WWW.. I'll tell you it's in O'Fallon, MO. Call me for deets :)
Time: Doors open @ 6:00 pm Music: 7:00-11:00

Mostaccioli Dinner provided along with beer, soda and popcorn, of course, B.Y.O.H.S.A.O.S (Bring Your Own Hard Stuff And Other Snacks.. Duh)

Look forward to:
Dancing- we'll have an AMAZING DJ
Silent Auction
Raffles for Attendance Prizes
50/50 Raffle (half the green to the winner, half to Michelle)
Bake Sale

Tables are made up of 8 people, and it is $25 per person.
If you are interested in having your own table or joining mine, call me! Email me! Text me! Tweet me!
 
No one needs a reason to party, but if you did, this is a REALLY good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment