Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stop Copying Me!

So, Lo Bosworth is totally copying me. Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about!


The Culprit

First, I noticed that Lo tweeted at Bethenny (Frankel), "I lava it!" referring to Bethenny's show, "Bethenny Getting Married?" Well, guess who's been using "lava" since 2005??? That's right, Millard and myself. Don't believe me? Ask A-mac-a-lac, our other amazing roommate, or check our Facebook wall-to-wall.

Second, Lo just posted on her blog: Obsession of the Week: Friendship Bracelets

http://thelodown.com/style#obsession-of-the-week-friendship-bracelets

Get with the porgam LoLo.. Theresa, Lacey, and I brought the string box back out in 2007. I'd show you the friendship bracelet we made for Colbie Caillat, but T lost the picture!!!

Lo, if you find me on StumbleUpon.com don't be mad at me, after all, you're my favorite Laguna Alum and I lava you. Just don't go calling yourself "JWil."

No comments:

Post a Comment