Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tiger, Tiger Woods Ya'll

That's the ONLY time you'll ever see "Ya'll" associated with me. (When it's preceded by "Tiger, Tiger Woods..")

Ok Golf Fans..

Who's your favorite golfer?? Never mind, I don't want to know, I just want to talk about MY FAVORITE.. Tiger Woods.

I don't care about his personal life, his shattered image, his potty mouth, his bad body language..

How about he is still favored 8-1 to win this week's PGA Championship at Whistling Straits. Go ahead, tell me how bad he played at Firestone.. Betcha $100 I already know.. Are you aware of anyone who played WORSE than Tiger on Sunday?? I am.. He's left handed. STILL the world No. 2.. Last name starts with "M" ends with "ickelson."

Personally, the only thing Tiger Wood's doesn't have going for him is his goatee.. I haven't liked facial hair since D2: The Mighty Ducks.

I'm just going to quote my second favorite golfer, Padraig Harrington, "It would be a very naive and very foolish man who writes Tiger Woods off." High-five, Paddy.

Plus, I just bet a co-worker lunch that Tiger Woods would finish in the Top 10.


And he's even wearing green.. last time I checked, that's my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment