Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And a Happy New Year!!

Happy 2011 loyal readers (otherwise known as Mom, Mary and Buss.. even if I have to email you that I posted a new blog)!!

Christmas was a success all around!

You've seen this one!

Look at our scenery!! That's my head.. I'm glued to my iPad!!

Boyfriend in action!

SuperDad!

Mommy with death grip on spiked egg nog. 

Christmas cookies! I'm in the green (under dad in the red).. as if you couldn't tell!

T came home for the holidays, seen here with Mary.

Pedro loves Christmas.. I'm not kidding.

Doo, doo, doo lookin' out my front door. 

Isn't it obvious?

New Years was muy fabulosa tambien. Wes and I made ourselves quite the little dinner! I beat him at Scrabble. Veggies and dip, chicken, potatoes and corn. We set the alarm for 11:55, and put in Inception, have you seen it? I beat Wes at Scrabble. I woke up at 11:52 and stayed up until midnight. Then, got my second wind, I guess, and made brownies for dessert.. Perhaps riding high on caffeine, we were up till 3am! And I beat Wes at Scrabble. 

Any resolutions? I have the usual.. save more, spend less. I think I'm going to treat people more like I want to be treated. But let's be honest, there is a fine line between doing the above and being passive. Like if you asked me to give you $100, I'd be like, "Well, I would want someone to give me $100, so ok, I'll cough up the dough." Wrong. And don't push your luck. I know exactly what's going on! 

Oh! And today is my Grammer's birthday. She would have been 83. Here she is chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool in our suite in Orlando in 2005. This very picture is how I always see her.. 


Here's to you and a prosperous 2011.. without eating herring.

No comments:

Post a Comment