Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

America's Got Talent

America's got me.  For one.. but did you watch?

I watched the first week and somewhere in the middle and the finale.. basically, I watched enough to know I wanted Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. to win it all.  Did you fall in love with this man, too? 

Watch this, Landau's first audition.  The best 7 minutes and 22 seconds of your life..



In love, right?  I'm up to here in bubbles, too.

Now watch this.  Landau and Patti La-freakin-belle.


Take your bow, boo.

They announced on the show that all top 3 acts would get Vegas performances.  But only Landau won the dough. 

Here is Silhouttes..


And Team iLuminate..


This was my favorite season of AGT.  The best Top 3 fo sho.

I won't be mad if I see these shows in Vegas.

Happy Thursday! 

1 comment: