Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday SNOOZEday

Hey!

Saturday's wedding was gorge!  Megan and Joe looked amazing!!  Pics aren't uploaded of course, but you expected that.. maybe tonight!  They're on mom's camera, so I'll give her a cup of honey nut cheerios and ask her nicely. 

Sunday, Wes, Mady and I saw Toy Story 3 on ice.  Yeah, that's right.. and it was awesome!!  Micky, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Barbie, Ken, Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Bullseye.. Ham, Rex, the G.I. Joes, ummmm... slinky dog, Lotsa, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head!


The day didn't stop there.. we headed over to the Busch Stadium to catch the thrilling end to the last Cards/Cubs match of the season! 



Then, Wes and I took our luck to the Rams game.. it clearly ran out on the walk to the dome.  But we had great seats!




Tonight team Abusement Park takes on another coed indoor team in their (why am I talking in third person?).. our request to remain unbeaten!  I'm confident we'll win.. we don't know how to do anything else.  BOOM! 

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: