Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday Schmursday

My client canceled tonight, I'm getting a little pampering done and then headed to the mall to find me a dress.  There's a wedding this weekend, and I have to be the prettiest 2nd prettiest one there.

1.  How many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?

Bridesmaid twice.. and the best one ever!!
I have a feeling I won't have to/get to be a Maid of Honor, all my BFFs have sisters.
Totally not complaining.. no offense, girls.

2.  What’s the last thing you do before you fall asleep at night?

Umm.. I'm usually unconscious in like 12 seconds.
But before I go to my bed...
I watch TV, play on the computer, sometimes I read, or catch up with Words With Friends.

3.  You just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. Where are you going?

If I win this prior to 2014, then I'm going to the World Cup in Brazil.  Duh.
Otherwise...


BAM!
Cinque Terre, Italy

4.  What is your favorite outdoor activity?

Golf.  I suppose.. You could probably argue that with an outdoor mall.

5.  As a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”?  Did you end up there?

I think I wanted to be a doc?  And an astronaut.
I'm not either, but there is still time.

6.  What are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?

Slides, chandelier in my bathroom, and circle driveway

7.  What’s for dinner tonight?

Chicken.

8.  If someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?

If I'm there, I'm probably asleep or watching TV.

9.  What’s your average monthly water bill?

$0 baby!  I live with Mom and Dad #winning

10.  What do you do to relax?

Sleep.

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment