Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yo

So, blogs are pretty boring sans pictures, agree?  Agree.

I'm going to use that as my reason why I haven't blogged since Monday.  Or whenever it was. 

This week was casual week.  And I had a really hard time with it.  WHY!  I have plenty of clothing, plenty of "casual wear."  Why is it so hard to dress casual for four days?  I mean, what the heckles did I do in school?  It helps when you have games during the week, because then obvi we wore our unis or warm-ups... mostly to be recognized.  It's not like us wearing our uniforms reminded anyone to come watch us play.  For the most part. 

I think I'm going to dress better in 2012.  Wear more of my closet.  Yeah, and I'm not going to text, tweet or update my facebook status while driving.  Too many killed this year from texting and driving.  Doesn't that make you mad?  It makes me mad.  Think of something for me to give up during Lent.

Last night I took this picture...


Mustaches are for girls.
 There's a big basketball game tonight.  Winner gets braggin' rights.  I'm pretty sure that's it.  I'll be wearing orange.  I'm a true neutral fan, but since I'm going to this game because of Illinois fans, I figured the least I could do was support their team.  And buy 'em a dog.  Plus, I'm not in love with Mizzou or anything.  Go Racers!!! 13-0! 

What else is going on?  You gems ready for Christmas?  How about Hanukkah?  It's night number 2, yeah?  Send me pics of your trees and menorahs! 

Wednesday night at home, Mom, Dad and I were all downstairs.  The cats were upstairs.  Actually, they were downstairs.  But, I think Pedro chased Sweeper upstairs.  You should have heard them!  It sounded like Santa was on the roof... with four tons of reindeer, presents, and a sleigh (collectively).  The cat has lead paws! We all know Pedro has had a rough and tumble battle with his weight.  He's probably at his highest right now... we'll chalk it up to the holiday season.

But look at him... still getting on top of the table that he shouldn't be on!



Happy Thursday! 3 days till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment