Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

24 Days Till Christmas!

Yeah, that's right.  I said it!

Can you believe it's December? 

Was anyone as confused as I was by the Grammy Nomination Concert??  I totally thought it was the Grammy's.  I started getting confused when I realized it didn't start till 9pm, and then when I realized it was still 2011 and these were the 2011 Grammy's.  How is that possible?  Anyway, the Grammy's are in February.  This was just a tease.  Has there been Grammy Nomination Concerts before?  Like was there one in 2010? 

Anyway, did you see BAND PERRY!!!  I kept shrieking it last night.  And obvi I abbreviated (leaving out "THE").  They rocked!  They performed "Independence" which is one of my favs because they medley it with Tom Petty's Free-Fallin' LOVVVVVVE!!!!  I also LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE when current bands cover "the oldies" and other music that isn't their genre.  I'm pretty sure Sugarland performed Beyonce's "Bootylicious"!  And of course it was AMAZING!  I'm almost to my point now...

How amazing was that Lady Gaga and Sugarland duet!!!  I think it was a three-et, considering Sugarland is two people.  But you know what I mean.  If you missed, here it is.


#sugaga

Happy Thursday and Happy December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment