Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Blogger?

Whoa... Blogger went and redesigned everything!  I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, if I'm writing in the right box, and what will happen after I select publish!  Only one way to find out...

Over the weekend I celebrated Val and Gooch's 30th birthday with friends and cake and blow pops!  I think those blow pops were actually a gift for Val... Sorry!

Happy Birthday!
That's sorta it.  Tonight, my Reebok's are arriving!!  See what a little beefing can do!?  Tomorrow, I will be racing to the closest T-Mobile store for the NEW HTC S 1.  Bye-bye blackberry.  I will be adding instagram, Draw Something and Words With Friends first.. then contacts and whatever else.  Thursday, I have an indoor soccer game.  Friday, that hilarious looking move comes out with Emily Blunt and Jason Segel (did I get that right?), "Five Year Engagement" I think someone should take me to see that.  Saturday I will be celebrating the big 2-7!!  We had aspirations of hitting the wineries, but there is some rain in the 10-day.  So, we'll head to the brewery for a little beer school, and then take our smarts and put them to use in real life!  Dinner and dancing, but not necessarily on a dance floor to follow.  Three day weekend for this girl, HB to me!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment