Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OMGW

OMG!! Friday is the Cards home opener!!!!!!  Who's going??  I know a certain mom-to-be that has a wayyyy overdue 3 day weekend this weekend.  Wonder what she's going to do on Friday??  This girl is taking a vacation day on Friday also, along with a certain "neutral" fan.  I'll give you two guesses where you can find us.  Hint: I'll be wearing red, and will be forcing red upon Granger.  I'm not sure why it isn't a St. Louis Metropolitan Area holiday.  I just tweeted Mayor Slay.

The Cards have been playing for at least a week now, I'm pretty sure.  Yep, just checked.  Season opener was last Wednesday.  And we're sitting pretty at 5-1.

Here is April's schedule, in case you want to take me to a game.

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=stl#y=2012&m=4&calendar=DEFAULT

David Freese

GO CARDS!!

Happy Wednesday and Happy Birthday Donald and Bussie!

No comments:

Post a Comment