Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OMGW

OMG I finally got my shoes!

Reebok RealFlex Transition c/o Reebok (And HammerBodies)

(You guys see how I got to write "c/o".. when real bloggers get stuff from peeps they write that.  That's how you know the item was FREE!  HIGH FIVE) These are the Reebok RealFlex (should be ReelFlex.. get it?) Transition.  I think they're the Nike Free (all versions) competitor.  I have a couple pairs of the Nike Free.. two different looks.  I don't use them for anything very rigorous.  Not enough stability for me.  These Reeboks are super cool.  I like them a lot after 1 evening of bouncing around the house, up and down stairs for a sodie.  I would say the color you see, is pretty close to IRL color.  The Reebok symbol is only on the outside, which is weird to me, but doesn't affect how it fits and feels of course.  I think they have a bit of a retro look.  Remember Reebok Classics??  They came back to cool about 5 years ago, I had a navy pair.  Anyway, I think the toe is similar.  For a not stability shoe, I feel like there is a lot of cushion, but maybe that's because they're new.  I'm considering slipping my inserts in them and taking them for a spin on the treadmill.  I'm also a huge fan of the Reebok Zigs, I wore a pair for some longer runs despite the comments and recommendations.  I could tell the stability wasn't there, but they were completely comfortable, and super light weight!  I guess I thought my RealFlex's would be more ziggy.  I'm sad they aren't.

What else do you have that's OMGWorthy?

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment