Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just. Say. No.

So this is the second time I'm being "handled," if you will.. two friends, actually they're friends of friends, so let's go with.. friendly acquaintances. Anyway, two friendly acquaintances have recently turned financial advisers. So, of course, they're calling anyone and everyone to try and get their grubby little paws on some money. Let's just pretend, I had ridonkulous amounts of money for them to get their grubby little paws on, I'm pretty sure I would exhaust all my other resources (Uncle/VP at Raymond James, Dad, that-guy-that-works-at-Charles-Schwab-that-seems-like-he-knows-what-he's-talking-about) first, before I called a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend. And isn't it interesting, that since I met with the first friendly acquaintance, she hasn't bothered called me again.

It isn't enough that I'm honest and say, "My Uncle already handles my monies so no, thanks." Their next question is, "When can we meet?" What? Did I miss something? Next thing I know, I'm meeting them at Subway tomorrow.. and I'll probably have to buy my own 6 inch. And, I'm sorry in advance for referring you. SUCKER.

Happy Tuesday! What are you watching on TV tonight??

1 comment: