Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Two words: Un. Motivated.

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I don't really want to be in any environment right now other than one that includes PJs and Tuggie and a television and a piece of furniture I can lay down on. Was that a run-on? I DON'T EVEN CARE! Actually, I do. But I can't figure out where to put my punctuation.. did it makes sense? I'm sure it did. My peeps are totes on my brain wavelength level.

Yesterday, I felt pretty motivated.. I mean, borderline unstoppable, until my indoor soccer game, that is. We got smoked. And by a bad team! What? I know.

Perhaps, I'm just tired. Perhaps, I'd rather be shopping. Perhaps, I don't have enough to do around here.. no, that can't be it. Perhaps, I'm dying to pick this scab on my hand but it's just. not. ready. Yeah.. that's it. Fo' sho'.

At least I've got emails coming in from people that I like, and my outfit looks gooooooood.

Happy Freakin' Hump Day.

Somebody do this for me, exactly this.. and don't stiff me on any of the shoes! Or chandelier.


No comments:

Post a Comment