Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Obsessed

OMG! I'm borderline obsessed with Converse Chuck's, all styles and versions. I only have one pair, but I think whenever I want another, I go to the store and I'm like, "should I get green because it's my fav color, red because of the St. Louis Cards, these crazy colorful ones because I love colors or these purple ones because they're awesome, or these black and orange ones for Halloween, or..." you get the point, right?  I'm totally dying inside for the red, white and blue ones!

Anyway, remember when Nike came out with Nikeid??? WELLLLLL, Converse has it, too!!!  Is that old news?
Check out the pair I designed for myself.

I designed this at Converse.com

And enjoy designing for yourself!!!

Happy Wednesday! (I almost said Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment