Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Loves!
Valentine's Day is my favorite! 

This is my new Tervis Tumbler, complete with pink lid and straw.
You can't see because I'm a great photo taker.

Mom made these cookies last night, I got to write the message.
"Tweet me" is of course my fav.  And I plan to eat it today.
Inspiration found here.
Mom made Pixi bouquets!

These are in my drawer at work.
It's like giving yourself a Valentine everytime.

 I love Valentine's Day, I love wearing pink and purple and red and preferably all at once.  I love wearing as many hearts as I can at the same time.  Mom and Dad also gifted me a new super fast running outfit, good smelling lotions, a new pair of red heart shades (I've been wearing mom's), and some funky headbands, which I will compete in tonight.  Abusement Park plays at 9:35!

Tonight, the girls and I will be seeing "This Means War" pre-Abusment Park abuse.

Happy Tuesday!  Love is the closest thing we have to magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment