Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Paul's Farm

Oh heyyyy everyone!!  I forgot this existed for a week, or I was probably just talking to people that talk back and had no time to talk to people that I can't even hold accountable for listening reading.  But it's cool, I ain't mad.

Here's what's been going on...

10 K (6.2 mi) in 60 mins
4.5 mi in 43:49
3 mi in 27:54
3.83 (was headed to 4 mi, but detoured to the potty) 36 mins??

And this weekend I'm heading to Louisville, KY with Granger.

On Sunday, though, I went to Paul's farm. You know that movie "We Bought A Zoo"? Well, I haven't seen it, and I don't think it's totally relatable to Paul's farm, but I bet it's pretty close.


Goats!

Donkeys: Stormy and Ike, I'm pretty sure.

Maggie, a Great Dane.
Jelly Bean, an Appaloosa

Momma mini horse in foreground, baby mini horse outside

What?

Another mini horse getting d-runk.
Love this!

Llama

Mini horse

"Triple baggers"... if you know what I mean ;)
Seriously, the perfect Sunday Funday!

Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment