Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm Bored.


1.  Have you ever been on TV?

Absolutely. And, it was on purpose!
St. Louis has the St. Louis Prep Sports Show.
Powered by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch (our newspaper).
Every week they highlight teams and individual athletes in a few different ways.
One way, for individual athletes, is the "GAMEBREAKER."
Well, yours truly was chosen as a "GAMEBREAKER in 2003.
I got my very own 15 minute segment and I owned it.
I have the video.  Come over, let's watch it again, and again, and again.
2.  What was the best movie you saw last year?

Last year.. ummmm.. really?? Probably True Grit.

3.  Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

I used to not use a top sheet. Then, the lady at Pottery Barn told me to grow up.
Tucked in.

4.  Do you cut coupons?

Def!

5.  Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Yep!

6.  What sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?

Ketchup.

7.  Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

I do. Lucky and Glamour, I think.
8.  When was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?

Last week to Aunt Corrine.

9. What’s your favorite fruit pie?

Apple.  Preferably two for $1 from McDonald's.
Boo-ya!

10.  Black olives or green olives?

Black.

I'm headed to Iowa in a couple of hours. It's Emily's Wedding Shower Weekend! Hold your breath for pics!
Happy Thursday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment