Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Birthday Was Saturday!

And I'm still getting presents! WOOOOO EEEEEE!!

Yesterday my bff in the whole entire universe came over. She brought gifts and came offering FroYo! She is the bomb diggity!! I'm a huge fan of The Hills, or I guess was? I dunno, because those idiots at MTV canceled the best show in the history of the world! RUDE. Anyway, she showered me with Lauren Conrad Style  and a delightful little necklace! Gold chain and gold letter "J" typewriter key charm. Totes adorbs! I'm wearing it now.

Also, in no relation whatsoever to the above paragraph, I've been totally lusting after Hunter Rain Boots in green because of all this piss poor weather we've been getting. But, here's the thing.. Can't buy them BECAUSE THEY DON'T FIT OVER MY CALVES. Yeah, that's right. Few things do. Something I've become accustomed to. It's easy to live with until you want a pair of boots that don't fit. UGH. Insert frustration. So, I was looking at Jessica Quirk's blog and you'll notice how much room she has between her leg and her Hunter Rain Boots. Double Rude. Then it hit me. MAYBE THEY MAKE HUNTER RAIN BOOTS FOR MEN! Surely, they have a bigger calf opening. (The technical term is shaft, but that's disgusting.) So, I went to Nordstrom's website. BINGO! But they only come in black. Which brings me to another dilemma.

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment