Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OMGW!

OMG!! I GOT MORE PRESENTS!! My bff Mary Lou Retton Rybicki went so completely amazingly overboard! She's the greatest! I have a new beautiful cover for my iPad and a new keychain wallet.. both from my most favorite store.. COACH. AND she bought me some nail polishes!! I love nail polishes! Mary Lou Retton Rybicki you are so good to me!

Last night was also our last indoor soccer game of the season, we'll start back up after summer. I scored 3 goals. AGAIN. I'm peaking. That makes 10 goals in 3 games. That's like Wayne Rooney stats, and I play defense.

AND! Did anyone hear how/why Hwy 40 was closed last night?? That's right.. CHICKEN PARTS (and poo) hehehehhehehe Guess what I'm eating for lunch today! CHICKEN!

Now on to the stuff you really want..

1. When was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?

Got my cell phone in 2001.

2. Did you ever fail a subject in school?

Nope, got pretty close once.
I had a D going into the final.
But, then I ACED it, so I passed with a B!
(And flying colors)

3. Where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?

Have you been?

4. Have you ever served jury duty?

Nope.
5. How old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?

18, to go to college.
But then I moved back in.

6. What is your favorite color to wear?

Green!

7. Do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?

Hmmmm, not really.
I guess depends on the season and agenda.
I love flats!
8. Do you enjoy talk radio?

Ew. Why?

9. If you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?

PIZZA!!
or CAKE!!

10. Who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?

Uhhhhh.. I think I've only heard Maya Angelou in person.
She's awesome. Because she's Maya Angelou.


I sort of bored myself with that.
Happy Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment