Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OH. EM. GEE!

I thought I'd blow right by all the totally serious crap that's happening in the world, and use the following for OMGW.

KIM KARDASHIAN IS ENGAGED! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



My bff is getting married!! And to all the men out there that are planning to pop the question, I got one thing to say...

20.5 carats.

You're welcome ladies.


1.  What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?

I have two.
My first 'date' ever. Boy was 17, I was 14, but just two years apart in school.
Mom made me bring a friend. Can't blame her.
Well, boy was totally cool with it. He knew my friend.
Somehow another friend was invited. The other friend was a total jerk.
You know how there is always that friend that likes to start shit.
She's the one that goes up to a boy and says, "Jessica wants to know if you like her."
A good friend would have started with small talk, and somehow stumbled across the fact that JDub is a really neat chick, and then left the floor open for the boy to be like,
"Yeah, I totally dig her! I should probably marry her."
Anyway, I guess we were late for the movie, because we sat in the front row and only saw half of it.
Then, boy got stopped by the cops on the way home. And of course, couldn't find his ID.
I guess jerk friend really made the date bad.
Boy was super nice.

Then, I was a little older and this boy asked me to go to a pro indoor soccer game.
Boy was cute, but I didn't really know him enough to know if I liked him.
I knew we had soccer in common.
Anyway, he picked me up. His sisters were in the car.
And, I'm pretty sure I sat in the back seat with one of them.
Weird at first, but turned out to be fine, because they were awesome!
At the game, he and I sat together.
And as the game went on, I was realizing I totally wasn't into him at all!
And wished I was wherever his sisters were giggling while we check out other dudes.
After the game, I think he asked if I wanted to get food or something.
I said, "No thanks. I gotta get home."
At least I got a soccer game out of it.

2.  If you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?

Oh man. Paris Hilton or Paula Creamer.



3.  What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Tuffy.
I love cheese!
I guess, whatever is on my pizza!

4. Do you remember your 1st grade teacher?

Yeppers.
Mrs. Bateman.

5.  Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?

There's a good chance I'm talking to Mom, Mary or Wes while it's all going down.

6. Were you ever in a school talent show?

No.

7.  Who is your favorite fictional character?

Babar.
Since Tim Riggins is real.

8. Can you open your eyes underwater?

I can. But I prefer goggles.
Mostly because they're hilarious.
9.  Do you look at the keyboard when you type?

Rarely.

10.  When was the last time you took a nap?

I take naps almost every time my dad drives me/us to work.
Jealous?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment