Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

OMGW

Hi Peeps.
I was struggling to come up with something OMGW worthy, then got a little text from Timmy that read, "Waiting for my OMGW Wednesday" How presh is he?

Didn't really come up with anything, so I asked Tim what he had for me.
His reply..

I get promoted tomorrow!
Andrew and Clifford are back from overseas! Collins (Andrew) from Afghanistan, Cliff from Iraq.
Fourth of July is Monday!
Budweiser comes in American flag cans.
OMFGW.

He said something else that is highly inappropriate, although totally appropriate coming from him, does that make sense?

So, here it is...

OMGW! Tim is promoted to Captain on Mom's Birthday!

Tomorrow, on my totes adorbs Mom's 37th birthday, our little First Lieutenant becomes a big, bad Captain. How exciting! Must I recite another original poem? AND how awesome is it that we have some more of our men home! Yahoo for Collins and Cliff! Welcome back, dudes. Fourth of July is big time. I'm a sucker for all things red, white and blue. And I'll be wearing red, white and blue most of the weekend. Not to mention, another paid holiday!! And if you work at Nordyne, you have Tuesday off, too. Boo-ya. I hope all of you are celebrating with a Budweiser American flag can. Don't give me that, "I don't like beer." or, "But Budweiser has so many calories." You know that stuff is delicious. Drinking one isn't going to give you Kim Kardashian's butt.


1. What is your all time favorite dessert?

Hmmmm... probably cookie dough.
But I would consider that more of a delicious snack meal.

2. How many siblings do you have?

Zero that are biological. 

3. Have you had your heart broken?

Yes.
Last weekend.
By horse #6.

4. Did you play any sports in high school?

Duh.
Golf, basketball and soccer.
Goooooooooooo Colts!

5. Can you post a photo from your prom?

This pic isn't from prom. But it's my junior prom dress.
And that's probably what you really want to see.


6. If you were given a brand new yacht, what would you name it?

OH! I love these questions.
I seriously think about this junk all the time!

Ok, top 3 names:
1. Racer 2, but I would write it like Racer II 
(Racer 1 is the MSU mascot. Also, the name of our real live horse that runs around the track after we score a touchdown. Some seaons, the actual run is rare. But Racer 1 is always there, in his/her little corral. I think we're on our second Racer 1.)

2. Jingle Bows
In honor of Christmas. And boats.

3. Easy Peasy
For my all time favorite song, "Take It Easy" by the Eagles, duh.

7. Have you broken any bones? If yes, how?


Left pinky
 Playing basketball.

Right thumb
 I was at soccer camp, doing drills.
We had to sprint to the cone, drop and do 10 crunches.
I dropped and slipped, hyperextending my thumb.
I actually had to get it pinned, because the break was wider than a millimeter.

Right pinky
Playing soccer, pulled a girls jersey. SNAP!

Left pinky
Playing basketball.
8. Who would win in a fight: pirates or ninjas?

I'm gonna go with pirates.
Because they have cannons and people that look like octopuses.


9. What are you most excited about right now?

4 day weekend! HOLLER


10. What was your favorite tv show as a child?

Are you kidding me? SBTB, Full House, TFIG's original line up (Family Matters, Sister Sister, Boy Meets World, Step by Step.. check that, I'm sure it's in order), Babar, Mickey Mouse Club, 90210 (I used to watch it till I heard the garage door, I feel like my parents didn't want me watching it. Mom?), Gullah Gullah Island. Oh snap, do you remember Gullah Gullah Island?


11. What message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?

Something ridiculously amazing.
Or something involving the word, "poop."

12. If you could be invited to one person's birthday party, whose would you choose?

I feel like I should say Oprah because she gives out free sh*t.
However, I don't really like Oprah.
So, I'd go to Tiger Woods' bday bash.
Or, the Kardashians.


13. Do you believe in luck?

Totes!

Happy Wednesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment