Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Championship Sunday!

Friday workout: 3 mi - 27:15
1 mi warm up: 10:00
2 mi: 8:34

Saturday workout: 5 mi
I couldn't find my splits on my Garmin.  But it's nothing to brag about, I thought I was going to die, but I did it! 

Sunday workout: Rest and eat a lot. 

I spent some time in a new (to me and new location) boutique yesterday.  I got a fab hi-lo (mullet) dress.  Now I just need an event!  And I picked up a great little striped number, with a bow belt.  Mom said it was very Zooey Deschanel, whom I obvi adore.  Now I need some shoes.  Yes, need. 

Last night, I joined some girlfriends at an open house for good friends.  Their house is AWESOME!!  It was a very successful project!  I had no idea wood paneling could become something soooo gorgeous and belongs-in-the-Hamptons-ish.  

Nothing is really going on today.  Everyone needs days like this.  And it's freaking hot out.  I woke up at 6:30 and watched a couple episodes of The Hills and then watched Rango.  Have you seen it?  I laughed a lot.  I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, and it didn't take a lot of neurons to watch.  Perfect early morning movie. 

Today, golf fans, is Championship Sunday at The British.. Ernie Els is making a run!  I like him.  Of course, my loyalty is to Tiger.  He's not having a great day, but perhaps he's about to turn it on.  I dunno, but I like to keep it positive around here when Tiger is in contention.  Send good thoughts, people. 

That's it.  I'm ready for my mid morning snack. 

Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment