Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Survey says.. Again..

Look what I found! (Thank you, Leigh Ashley)

More questions about me, me, me!

1.  Do you always wear your seat belt in the car?

No.. I'm embarrassed. I mean, most of the time yes! Like 99.94%.

2.  Do you crack your knuckles?

Yes! I have to, I really have to. And it doesn't cause whatever "they" say it causes.

3.  What is your favorite flavor of gum?

I'm not a big gum chewer. I'll take anything that doesn't have liquid in it.
Isn't that like Trident Splash or something? Vom.

4.  What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

Well, probably my pearl earrings.
Dad got them for me for my Sweet 16, and I hated them! (It's no secret..)
I wore them to Senior Prom at 18 years old and haven't taken them off since!

5.  Who is your best friend?

KJW. We've been bff since Kindergarten.
We were Latchkey kids.

Ain't she a Beaut?

6.  What is your favorite smell?

Fresh cut grass and bread baking, but not like.. together.

7.  What is your favorite lunch meat?

The bologna with the cheese chunks in it.. Don't knock it 'till you try it!

8.  Do you still have your tonsils?

Yep!

9.  Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

There are few pairs that get tied..

Don't they look fast?

10.  What color is your car?

Titanium.. fancy, huh? It's that dark gray color.

See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!

11.  Do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?

No. Do you?
12.  Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?

Usually, yes!

13.  What’s your favorite way to eat an Oreo?

Oh baby. In two bites! 

14.  Do you wear shoes in your house?

No. I mean, it's allowed. But I don't usually have shoes on at home.

15.  Who would you call first if you won the lottery?

Well, I have won the lottery.
And I called mom, told my dad (he was there), and called Wes.
And then I made it my facebook status.

16.  Have you ever been in a food fight?

Nothing outrageous.

17.  Do you snore?

No!

18. Do you know how fast you type?

No, but trust. It's fast.

19.  Can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?

Yeah. But not out of tripod.

20.  How do you like your popcorn?

LOTSA butter!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment