Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Go With It

Ello Govna!

We saw "Just Go With It" Saturday morning. Movie was long. But pretty cute.. had all the right dimensions.. funny, weird, quirky, happy, sad, dramatic.. whatever else is a "right dimension." It was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than "How Do You Know." Just sayin.

Last night was the best Valentine's date ever. My little dumpling surprised me by picking me up AT WORK. Ready? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. He had flowers and cards.. I had nothing.. whoopsiesss. We went to Fro Yo. They were out of bananas. PISS! Then he brought me back to my car and that was that. Next year: Same time. Same Place.

Anyway, I missed last night's THE BACHELOR, but mom told me (with my permission) that Michelle got booted! GOOD! She's so WEIRD. And she looks like Olivia Palermo. And I want to look like Olivia Palermo, I don't want Michelle to look like Olivia Palermo. 

Olivia
Michelle from The Bachelor

Sorry, I can't figure out how to put them side by side.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment