Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Knock. Knock.

So I missed OMG Wednesday. I'm glad I stick with my ideas. It's probably like the great disappointment of all geniuses in the world. They have all these fantabulous ideas (OMGW) and then never follow through. HOWEVER, I did an OMG post last Friday, which was supposed to be for this Wednesday, which was actually yesterday. Ya with me? Anyway, here's one for you. OMG I'm going to Iowa this weekend! I chattered about it on Monday, and guess what's in the forecast.. SNOW! I LOVE SNOW! I miss it! I'm sort of ready for Spring, though, mostly because I'm seeing stripes EVERYWHERE, and I love it! You know what else I'm seeing?? A mall in my future.. and I'd love to find the perfect striped t! Long sleeved or shirt sleeved, I prefer cotton to silk, but as long as it's perfect!



Hello, Gorgeous. See you soon.
As my friend Jim Croce said, "You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Range, and you don't mess around with Jim." Be careful this weekend, kiddos.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment