Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday. Schmonday.

The only good thing about Monday is it goes by fast.

Weekend was great. And I'm going to Iowa this weekend! Don't roll your eyes. People always roll their eyes about Iowa. First of all, I love Iowa. I don't understand why it's such a far drive, for such a close state.. but that is ok, I guess. Growing up, 95% of my family lived there.. now, probably about 50%. But anyway, I love Iowa.

Daytona 500 was over the weekend, did anybody watch? Didn't think so. Landon Donovan was crabbing about something Daytona 500 related up and down Twitter.. I still have no idea what he was talking about. Something about drivers and their sponsors? Umm, what? If you have sponsors, isn't the whole point for them to advertise via you? As in, you wear their name on your jersey, or car, or blog. And shouldn't you give them a shout out every now and then? Whatever Landon Donovan.

Here he is. Trevor Bayne, 20 years old.
Saturday night, Wes and I ate at Eleven Eleven Mississippi. See my review here. It was awesome. Then, we went to the SLU men's basketball game. They beat Charlotte.. yahoo! After the game we went to Pin Up Bowl in the loop.. our lane was available after a two hour wait and about 5 minutes after we left. Of course.


 Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment