1. If you could choose to live any place, where would it be:
Realistically, right here.. I love it here.. But otherwise, Brazil. Preferably, Rio.
I'm obsessed with Brazil.
I'm still accepting offers for someone to take me to the World Cup in 2014.
2. If you could only wear one color for a month what would you choose:
3. Do you own pets?
Two cats, Pedro and Sweeper.
4. What is your dream job?
My dream job might be to have no job.. maybe..
or maybe to be the casting director for MTV's Real World! YEAH!
New Season in D.C.
Speaking of D.C. Read this!
5. What is your favorite dessert?
6. What type of music do you listen to?
All music.. Oldies..
80s, 90s and now
(in my best radio personality voice!)
7. Name one thing that makes you happy.
8. If you could have an hour long shopping spree at any store, where would you choose?
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. If you dumped your handbag right now, what contents would fall out of your makeup bag?
I don't carry a makeup bag..
But I have the following make-up-y items in that inside pocket of my purse..
Tape Measure (to measure my bust for online shopping), C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve, Medicated Chap Stik, Sephora lip gloss (Rosy Glow), Tarina Tarantino lip gloss (Nouveau), and Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips lip gloss (Jessica!!!!!), finger nail clippers, bobbi pins, hair rubber bands and floss :)
3. Which celebrity do you wish you had on speed dial to call for shopping dates?
4. Favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor?
Vanilla? Do they make that?
5. What are you most looking forward to pulling out of your closet this Spring (This said Fall, but seeing how it's Winter, I changed it to Spring.. haha)?
6. Describe your personal style in three words:
Can't. Do. That.
I like mixing trendy pieces with classic pieces, so I look "with it" but don't stand out too much.. that.. or sweatpants/shorts and t-shirts.
7. What are you currently rocking on your iPod?
Glee, Corey Smith, The Eagles, Garth Brooks, Counting Crows, DMB, Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, Hanson and a few singles that I dig.. i.e. Run-Around (Blues Traveler)
8. What's your favorite way to mix high-end items with low-budget pieces?
Ummm.. I'm into flashy jewelry with subtle solids.. not that my jewelry is "high-end"..
Could you please re-phrase the question?
And, 7 (more) things about myself.. as if you didn't know enough about me...
1. I'm a Science geek.
2. I think I should be a shoe designer.. OH! Maybe that's my dream job!
3. I do not like Chocolate Milk and, because of that, may be considered European.
4. I hate emptying the dishwasher.
5. I'm a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. POW!
6. I do not wash my face before I go to bed. GASP!
7. I love Hanson.