Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

OMGW! 3 Days Till My Birthday!

OMGW! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 DAYS! And KCAV and Jay Cutler are engaged! HOLLER!

And some people el sucko at emailing.  I can't give the example on the off chance that this specific sucky emailer reads my blog, then she'll (Oops, now we know it's a she, I've said too much.) know I was talking about her. And for the record, I'm like 99.99999% sure she will never see my blog. But since it's on the internet, and the internet is avail to everyone in the universe, I have to take the necessary precautions. But basically, when I ask you a question, it's probably a good idea to answer it. I mean, when it's work related. Otherwise, do what you want. I ain't the boss of you.

More importantly, this morning on SBTB, it was Lisa's birthday! And KPow (HOLLA TK!) dumped Zack for college hunk, Jeff. Ew. Anyway, I thought to myself, "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how appropriate!!!" Do you get it? Because my birthday is this weekend, too! And while I may not be passing out invitations, I will be happy to give you a list of my favorite stores. Remember, there are only 2 shopping days left!

And because I know you're dying to know..

1. Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

Yeah, with this gal named Becky. She had a baby.

2. Have you ever ridden on an elephant?

Yes! It's pretty awesome.

3. Have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Here's the best story I got.
I was the at the airport with mom.
There was a tall, strapping man.. dressed head to toe in a black, Air Jordan jumpsuit.
 Complete with a black cap, and black kicks.
He was kind of hanging out on the other side of the baggage claim carousel. I was intrigued.
I wandered around the carousel, like I had intentions of doing something totally important.
And BAM! It's Isaac Bruce!
Before I said anything to Sir Ike, I ran back to Mom. I said, "that's Isaac Bruce."
Mom said, "Go say hi!"
I said, "Nooo, should I?"
Mom said, "Yes!"
So I did.
First, I was like waving frantically yelling, "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!
And then I was like, "Uh. I mean.. Mr. Bruce."
After I re-introduced myself, he remembered exactly who I was. (YAHTZEE!)
We chatted. We're BFF, like Lo and me.

Isaac Bruce trained at Sports Enhancement Group. I did, too.
Once, he was on my relay team, as the anchor. Smart, right?
WRONG. We had to bear crawl. Ike is the worst bear crawler I've ever seen.

4. Do you have any food allergies?

No!

5. Do you know how to sew?

I mean, not like my mom knows how to sew. But I'm confident I could fix your button.
Or those holey jeans that you bought already holey.

6. Did you get an allowance when you were young?

Heck yes! Sometimes I would tell Mom that Dad told me to tell Mom to pay me my allowance.
And then after I got my moolah, I'd go to Dad and tell Dad that Mom didn't have cash so he should pay me.
Brings a whole new meaning to, "DUAL INCOME HOUSEHOLD."
Just kidding Mom and Dad.
I am an angel.

7. How often do you fill up your gas tank?

My dad drives me to work.

8. Have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?

No! Sophie has and none of us knew about the urine thing at the time.
Sophie was young and impressionable then, she probably woulda let me pee on her.

9. Have you ever been robbed?

Right now I'm missing my totally fabulous umbrella.
I'm not convinced I was robbed, but I think it was stolen.
10. What is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?

Hehehe, I'm sure I have pics of it somewhere!! I don't know how to explain it besides awful.
I was young, like 10 maybe.
I went in with a picture and came out looking nothing like the picture.
Here's the pic.

 I'm not even kidding.
I think I wanted a haircut like the blond.
You're welcome.

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment