Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today is my Friday. Jealous?

Happy Thursday to you, happy Friday to me! Tomorrow is a holiday! WOO! So today is my Friday! But I have to work Saturday.. poo.

Because you're dying to know...

1.  How often do you do laundry?

All the time.
And if I bring it downstairs, and put it in it's respected color basket, mom or dad will do it, too.
Hi-five.

2.  What is your favorite type of cookie?

Chocolate Chip, especially in the form of dough.

3.  What would you do with an extra $2000 per month?

Pay my car off faster.
And then go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.  What was/is your favorite subject in school?

Science!

5.  Have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?

No. Not really at the top of my list either.
6.  What was your high school mascot?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLTS!

7.  If you had the chance to go into space, would you?

Abso-freakin-lutely!

8.  How often do you go dancing?

Ummm, not often enough.
I rarely say, "Let's go dancing!"
Usually, we go out, to a bar, where you can dance.
9.  Would you rather drive or fly?

I'd rather snap my fingers and be wherever I wanna be.

10.  Have you ever been caught re-gifting?

Caught. No. Have I re-gifted? Yes.

This one was lame-o. Sunday is Easter! We're are going to church, and putting candy in our pockets. Because that's what Jesus would do.

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment