Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OMGW!

GUESS WHAT WES DID FOR US LAST NIGHT!!!

Booked our flights to D.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Wes called Millard, IMMEDIATELY, and she did the same! I. Am. Psyched!


See you in 56 days, Barry!

Also, in the news. UConn beat Butler on Monday. How did your bracket turn out? Did you watch the game? It was grueling. As in, for the spectators. And Texas A&M took home the girl's Championship.

Moving on..

I know I have some new readers, although they haven't made themselves followers! WHY!
Hello to my friends at Digital Intersection.

I need to get my pics uploaded. From Opening Day. And, there is something else.

Um.. no. I think that's it. Hold on to your hats.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment