Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Guess what today is. Round 2 of The Masters! Guess what I finally did. Uploaded my pictures!

Remember how I organized my jewelry?? No? I mentioned it here.


Mom found that little board at Target. It's also magnetic.

And on another wall..

A regular ol' bulletin board and push-pins.



And from Opening Day..



Can you find the eagle? Directly above the "W".



Play Ball!!




And I did a little bit of this stuff (below), because I love to talk about me, and you love to know about me.

1. What is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?

I have no idea! Pizza? Not.
I still hate pickles. Oh, as a kid I ate celery, now I'll die if it's anywhere near me.
Seriously, I. Will. Die.

2. Did you go to college? If yes, what was your major?

Your mom goes to college. HA!
I've actually never seen Napoleon Dynamite, but people always quote it.
And there's a t-shirt.
Ah. ADD.
Yes, I am a VERY proud alumna of Murray State University.
Home of the Thoroughbred Racers.
And the coolest fight song ever! Old Gray Mare, anybody?
My major was Exercise Science-Wellness.
And I graduated with honors.
Because I am awesome.

3. What’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?

Fox? I've been to a safari in Florida, where the buffalo roam.
There were no buffalo, I was just singing the song.
Anyway, an elephant tried to step on our car!
And a giraffe stuck his head in the winda!

4. Have you ever been to a fortune teller?

No. But I've had my palm read.
He told me some pretty freaky stuff, that I wouldn't want happening.
And then he told me I was left handed.
I am right handed.
I've also had a tarot card reading.
I felt like she was very general.
Like this will happen. And then that will happen. And then you'll have a decision to make.
Really?

5. Can you juggle?

I can juggle scarves, and bean bags, but for less time.
I can also juggle a soccer ball, no hands.
Go 'head. Ask me my highest ever.

6. Hardwood floors or carpet?

Hardwood is pretty pretty.
I think I prefer carpet in my bedroom.

7. Is it called “soda” or “pop”?

Depends where you live.
It's definitely not called "coke," Kentucky!
I call it sodie.

8. What was your first car?

A 1997 red, Mercury Mountaineer.

9. What is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?

Oh man. Let me look up decadent.
Bad idea. It means decaying?
I think it's supposed to mean, totally delicious.
I can't remember every dessert I've ever eaten.
I'm gonna go with McArthur's Bakery birthday cake.
Or Chocolate Long Johns from Heaven Scent Bakery.
Or!... I have two three more.
Aunt Corrine's pumpkin bars.
Anything from Party Pastry.
Mom's brownies!

10. How often do you rearrange your furniture?

Not often at all.

I caught you a delicious bass.


No comments:

Post a Comment