Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OMGW!

OMGW! We won last night, 3-1. We're amazing. And it's Katelin Jo Warmington's birthday!!


'cuz we're the three best friends that anyone could have, the three best friends that anyone could have...

I know you've truly missed out on these...
1.  What was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?

Probably Tuggie?  Or my pencil collection? Or soccer?

2.  What was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?

Favorite was science, any science.
Least fav was business related.. Marketing.. no, Geometry!
I was an Algebra whiz, but Geometry was a biatch!
But I loved (not like that) my Geometry teacher, so the class was actually ok.

3.  Do you remember your first love?

Fo shiz.
David Guthrie.
4.  What one pet would you love to have?

I'd really like to be a crazy cat lady, if it didn't make me a crazy lady.
Otherwise, a horse.

5.  Would you rather live in the country or in the city?

I would just like to be near a city. A big city.
With good shopping and food and entertainment.
Wait.. I'm not saying small towns don't have good shopping, food and entertainment.
I'm just saying, I want to be close to a big city, with all the stuff I'm familiar with.
Got it?

6.  What do you love about blogging?

Rereading my amazing stories.
7.  What is the first website you visit everyday?


8.  Will you or have you joined google+?

I don't know what you're talking about.

9.  What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?

Fresh scent.

10.  How would you describe your style?

Awesome.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment