Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

OMG I missed OMGW

Yo!

I have a complaint.  Being at work, browsing or not browsing the web.  And someone saying, in regard to whatever you're doing on the computer, "That's not work appropriate."

1.  It may not be, but shut up.
2.  It probably is work appropriate, are you trying to be funny?
3.  You're not funny.
4.  What do you want.

I feel like other people are so concerned with other people and what they're doing that they forget about their own selves.  And, here's the thing, you're not going to say anything, because chances are you do more work inappropriate things than I do.

The Internet was "banned" at my personal training job because the computers got a virus.  Pretty sure it wasn't us (the trainers), we were probably training someone!!  And, since when is surfing the web the only virus causing act.  It's called not having a mac.  Boom.

I've been taking DayQuil and NyQuil for a week now, I guess I'm just down playing the symptoms, not treating anything.  The Puffs with lotion are amazing.  I've been through two boxes!

My bangs are funked up today.  Kind of dig 'em.

Happy Thursday!

SO true.

No comments:

Post a Comment