Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Survey.

It's OMGW. I don't really have anything OMG worthy. Do you?

Leigh over at My Leigh Ashley answers questions about herself every Wednesday. She calls it "Wee Bit Wednesday" Super cute. She tells other bloggers to "link up." While I'm certain I know what she wants me to do, and that I could probably do it.. I don't really want to. Call me "lazy." Actually don't. I don't like to be called "lazy." Even though I can be. Just call me "don't feel like it."

1. What was your first job?

Performance Assistant at Sports Enhancement Group.
(The first job I actually had to fill out paperwork for)
I had a pretty sweet nanny/chauffeur gig before that. But "Boss" just gave me cash.
Just kidding, IRS.

2. Have you ever seen a stand up comedian?

Yes!! Chelsea Handler, Greg Hahn, some others that I've never heard of..
and obviously can't remember..

3. When was the last time you played mini golf?

Mini golf? PUH-LEASE. That's so juvenile.
On the reals tho, it has probably been a year.

4. What was the last picture you took?

I took some photos last night of my new jewelry organization-ers.
I'll show you soon.

5. Burnt food: yes or no?

What? Seriously?

6. If you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?

I don't keep change in my pocket. I'm not a boy.
 Unless in the form of dolla dolla bills, y'all.

7. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?

I absolutely can!

8. Do you scrapbook?

Do I? No.
Have I? Yes.
Here's what usually happens..
I get my super awesome pics, and come up with super awesome and creative ideas.
I get pages 1, 2 and 3 done, and they're totally amazing!
Then I get tired, but I don't want to leave my scrapbook unfinished.
(Apparently that's my problemo)
So the rest of the pages are like a picture on a blank page. Totally Ug.

9. Do you buy lottery tickets?

YES! And I've won!

10. Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?

Depends.
Can I stand to the side? Tilt my chin forward?
Cross one foot in front of the other? And put my hand on my hip?
Then, I prefer to be in front.
I hate seeing those pics on Facebook.
No matter where or how or what the overall pose is..
Every gd girl has got her gd hand on her gd hip!
The only time it's cool, is when you're actually standing, let's say in a line with your best gfs.
The girls on the ends probably have their hands on their hips. No gds necessary.
That's like completely normal.
But generally, you're trying so hard to put your hand on your hip, that instead,
you just look completely ridiculous. Nobody notices your arm.
We notice your contorted figure. Ew.

Today is National Chip and Dip Day and National Organize Your Home Office Day.
I will be participating in one of these. Guess which!

Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment