Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FAT TUESDAY

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY! Today is my 3rd favorite day of the year (Christmas, Valentine's Day). Mostly, because I get to do one of my favorite things.. EAT!! And not feel bad or that I have to go workout or get lipo. But this year, I'm on the 17 Day Diet (poor planning on my part..) so I cannot partake in this WONDERFUL DAY! Well, I can.. but I cannot give 100%. Momma said it was ok to cheat a little with fat free fig newtons and a twix bar! A WHAT!? A TWIX BAR! I am so excited! Plus, I've gotta soccer game tonight.. I'll be sure to do more running than I usually do.. which should be no problem, mon.

For my fellow Catholics, no meat tomorrow or Friday until Erster.. until what?? Until Erster. Ya know, like Ursher.

What are you giving up for Lent? I'm giving up chocolate.. just kidding.. I'm on the 17 Day Diet, I can't eat that anyway.

Borderline terrifying..
Happy FAT Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment