Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OMGW

TOMORROW IS OPENING DAY! I honestly can't believe baseball is starting again. Time really does freakin' fly! Here's my ish with baseball.. it's boring. GASP! And I don't really get it. I mean, I get the game. But how can we win 12-0 on Thursday, and lose to the same team 12-0 on Friday? I know what you're going to say.. Pitchers and hitting. NEWSFLASH: Isn't that the game plan every game? I'm a baseball fan, because I'm a St. Louis Cardinal fan, because I'm born and raised STL and Nelly is my homeboy. Also, it is true. STL has the biggest and best fans. Hands down. There is no other place on Earth that can compare to a filled Busch Stadium on a steamy summer evening, Cards versus Cubs, bottom of the 9th, Cards down 1, with 1 out. Hello, America's favorite past time, tonight you are mine. There is so much tradition in baseball, and that's what keeps me comin' back. That, and the jumbo dogs, ice cold beer, Coach McKay's rump and this view..


And here's s'more about me. I'm excited!

1. If you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?

Do I have to choose just one?

2. When was the last time you listened to a CD?

I've got one in my CD player right meow. My boyfriend made a mixed tape CD for me. It rocks.

3. What spice/seasoning is your favorite?

What? Um.. Lawry's.

4. If you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?

Country. I think it's the easiest to write and sing.
All I gotta do is tell you a sad story, and I have a voice like Josh Turner.
Is that weird?
And I could, unjustifiably, wear my red cowboy boots all the time!

5. If you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?

Toughy. Here's four that come to mind. Screw your "which one would it be?"
Tiggity Tiger's first Masters win in 1997.
Or JFK's assassination, is that weird?
Or MLK Jr.'s I have a Dream Speech.
Or an Elvis concert. (Hi-five Mom and Dad, because they've been there. Done that!)
6. If you could go back to school, what would you study?

Well, if I went back this instant, I would probably get my MBA. LAME.
But, if I could go back for funsies, I would go for Kinesiology or some type of design or Home Ec.
Or maybe Culinary School!!
7. If you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?

Easy. The World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
Who's offering??

8. Do you drive an automatic or a manual?

My car is automatic.

9. Are you comfortable speaking in front of people?

Depends on the peeps.

10. Have you ever experienced an earthquake?

YES!!! I was terrified!
I was sleeping, I thought my cat was scratching her ear and shaking the whole darn bed.
I tried to reach for her with my foot, but she wasn't there!
Then, I thought it was a robber!
I hid under the covers. Borderline suffocating myself.
When I woke back up, the news was on.
Once I heard "earthquake," I giggled.
My mom said she came to check on me, but I was sound asleep under my covers.
WRONG-O, MOMMY!
I was having heat stroke under my covers and crying from horror!
WHY DIDN'T YOU COME GET ME!
Now I have a baseball bat. And if you rob me, I will not hide. I will hit.

Happy Hump Day! Go Cards!
I'm charging my camera tonight, and crossing my fingers for a good shot of Coach McKay's backside!

Answer the same questions in the comments! If you want.. won't really be mad if you don't.
But you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment